- Are you ready to make the switch from paper scrapbooking to digital but not sure where (or how) to get started?
- Are you worried about the costs of buying new software and products just to see if digi-scrapping is right for you?
- Do you desire a quicker, more convenient and creative way to scrapbook?
Digital Scrapbooking for Beginners is THE answer!
In Digital Scrapbooking for Beginners, you’ll receive the guidance you need to use Adobe Photoshop Elements to scrapbook quickly, creatively absolutely free! Plus, if you take advantage of the free-trial of PSE, you can start scrapbooking today without spending a dime!
That way, you can decide if digital scrapbooking is the right fit for YOU!
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
- 16 professional, download-friendly video lessons
- PDF lesson handouts with step-by-step instructions
- A beautiful digital mega-kit with over 60+ papers and 100+ embellishments
- 6 fully layered page templates + 2 quick pages for fast scrapbooking
- And 100% guided support in our forum because no one should have to figure this computer crafting stuff out alone!
- Forever access!
What You’ll Discover:
- The 3 things you NEED to get started
- How to use the Photoshop Elements interface
- How to download and unzip digital files
- How to open, duplicate, and resize quick pages and photos
- Where to rearrange parts of your layout
- Font adjustments for size, style and color
- Shortcut keys to work faster
- Techniques for sharing your layout on the web
- How to drag & drop photos to a page
- Layer mechanics for turning on and off layers, linking, and rotating
- Creating quick clusters
- Selecting colors using the Color Picker
- Add and fine-tune shadows